PLR (Private Label Rights)
Introducing .... How To Create A Free Podcast Show .......
File : Private Label Rights
Brief Note :
1. WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
You must have a microphone (of good or better quality) and a computer with internet
access. Whether you are on a MAC or a PC, if you have the two above items, you can create
your first FREE podcast show today.
2. IS THERE NO COST AT ALL?
No, there is no cost at all if you have the items in number above all ready to go.
3. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO CREATE MY FREE FIRST PODCAST SHOW?
Here are the four steps you need to take to create your first FREE podcast show
1. Create a podcast show format plan.
2. Record, edit and save the audio in Audacity.
3. Export the audio media file as an MP3 file (or video as a MP4).
4. Upload your media file to a FREE hosting company website like Podbean which will then publish it to iTunes for you.
That’s all you “have” to do, but you can do extra things like create some nice “cover
art” which is the image that is saved with your podcast show and seen inside iTunes
when people browse through iTunes, the first thing they see is the cover art. So it
can be worthwhile to also do this step. If you don’t have cover art, you can still
publish your podcast show though
4. DOES IT MATTER THAT I HAVEN’T SPENT ANY MONEY ON MY PODCAST SHOW?
No, it definitely doesn’t matter, however, long term, no podcaster would continue with a free service. So using a free service is a great idea if you are not sure whether to go ahead with a podcast show or not yet.
5. CREATE THE PODCAST SHOW MEDIA FILE
Because of the size of video files, if you want to create a free podcast show it will have to be audio to publish on iTunes. There are other benefits to recording audio only, including that it is quicker and usually much easier to create than videos.
And Much more.......