Introducing ..... InContent Ads Plugin ......
File : Personal Use Rights
Brief Note :
ATTENTION: WordPress website owners looking for more engagement and revenue
"At Last There`s a Way to Easily and Quickly Incorporate an Unlimited Number of Ad Blocks Within Your WordPress Pages and Posts!"
Dear WordPress User,
You work hard to create a solid resource for your readers. One where they`ll return again and again for information, recommendations, and more. And presenting relevant ads and other important snippets is a part of your job as a website owner.
The trouble is, unless you know a fair bit about php - or want to hire someone who does - getting reusable ads and other information into your posts and pages is frustrating at best.
Really, unless you want to re-invent the wheel on each and every post, there simply is no good way to achieve an "in content" ad block. Until now.
If you`ve ever tried to place an Adsense block or even an AWeber opt-in form into a post or page, then you know just how sticky that can get. It seems like all you have to do it look at it crossways to break all that code, and you`re left starting all over.
With In-Content Ads, though, you don`t have to worry about breaking your ads every time you edit the post. Since it creates a stable shortcode for each ad block, it`s virtually impossible to damage, so feel free to edit your posts without worry!
But the best part about this plugin is that you don`t have to use it for ads at all. In fact...
This Versatile Plugin Offers Nearly Endless Possibilities !
This amazing plugin is good for more than just ad blocks, though. In fact, there are so many possible uses you might just find yourself creating "ads" for everything, including...
- Polls and surveys for gathering information on what your readers need and want from your site.
- Opt-in forms - imagine the list-building power if you could easily target an offer to a specific post, category, or page?
- Affiliate offers - Sidebar ads are most often overlooked, but place that banner ad mid-content and you`ll be amazed at the click-through rate.
- Special announcements - Launching a new video series, hosting a webinar, or speaking at an event? Let your readers know!
- Video content - embed YouTube or other videos in your posts easily.
- Social media icons - all the standard plugins force them to the top or bottom of the page, but now you can easily add yours anywhere you like!
- The ability to place more than one ad on a page.
- Customer testimonials.
- Author bios - perfect for guest bloggers!
- Event calendars.
- Tips and techniques your readers can use.
- Product placement - Showcase your latest ebook or course.
- Pinterest widget - Draw attention to your latest pins and boards.